I think this is my new Appy, must have!
• Olive oil for frying
• 1 (10 ounce) jar olives , drained
• 1 egg, beaten
• 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crubs (you could also season it yourself )
1. Pour enough olive oil into a saucepan to reach a depth of 2 inches. Heat over medium-high until the oil reaches 180°C.
2. Place the egg in a small bowl and beat with a fork or whisk. Add the olives and coat well. 3. Pour the bread crumbs into a shallow dish. Transfer the egg-soaked olives to the plate and evenly coat in bread crumbs.
4. Fry the olives in the pre-heated oil in three batches until golden brown, about 45 seconds. Drain on a paper towel. Serve warm.